What a lifesaver….Just read a blog post from Niel at WpDude describing the benefits of installing a plugin called WordPress Editorial Calendar. Usually I have post-it notes all over my desk with exerts of blog post ideas I want to follow up with. It does get a bit untidy and of course some ideas do get lost in the shuffle.
I have installed this plugin and I am amazed at how easy and convenient it is. The WordPress editorial calendar allows you to setup a schedule of posts to publish or write in the future. It also allows you to create a schedule of posts that are in outline or draft that you intend to write at a later date.
- See all of your posts and when they’ll be posted.
- Drag and drop to change your post dates.
- Quickedit post titles, contents, and times.
- Publish posts or manage drafts.
- Easily see the status of your posts.
- Manage posts from multiple authors.
The plugin also comes with a video to show you how to use it. You can download it here