Pinterest has improved their analytical tools. With the new Pinterest Analytics features, you can get new data about your audience which will help you can learn what your customers really want. The new Pinterest Analytics tool gives you access to a variety of data, including how potential customers interact with your pins beyond your website.
Social Media Examiner has a great article explaining how the new Pinterest Analytics Tool work. the new feature I particularly like is the new Activity From category which shows your website’s top pins and top boards and how their impressions, repins and clicks stack up.
This is valuable because you can easily tell which topics are resonating with your audience (and create similar content for even more pins). Great marketing strategy.
With Pinterest Analytics, you’ll learn:
- What Pins and boards from your profile people love most
- What people like to save from your website
- Who your Pinterest audience is, including their gender, location and other interests
- What devices people use when they’re Pinning your stuff
- How adding the Pin It button to your website leads to referral traffic from Pinterest